The Happiness Show provides the following program license and clearance authorization to any individual, group or television station:
1. The Happiness Show, offers, at no charge, all episodes of our program that are available for download in MPEG format through the show website to any individual, group, or television station in the world.
2. The episodes are available for, but not necessarily limited to, internal use and performance on any Internet video venue, cable TV network or direct TV satellite system.
3. The Happiness Show hereby grants to any individual, group or television station a perpetual, royalty free, non-exclusive license to perform publicly episodes of The Happiness Show by television and any other broadcasting medium subject to the terms of this Agreement.
4. Anyone may change, alter, transpose and/or edit the episodes at discretion.
5. The Happiness show represents and warrants that all materials, including but not limited to art work, photographs, and music in the episodes are its own, or are materials for which The Happiness Show has obtained any necessary permissions.
6. The Happiness Show represents that it has the right to give any individual, group, or television station the rights to use, or licenses for any individual, group or television station’s use, or that it can and will obtain such licenses for such use.
7. If The Happiness Show is using materials to which it does not own the copyright, some uses of the episodes, such as broadcast or streaming uses, may require permission from the copyright holder, and The Happiness Show represents and warrants that it has obtained written permissions from the copyright holder.
8. The Happiness Show represents and warrants that its episodes will not infringe any copyrights or other rights of others and that materials used are not subject to any prior agreements that would limit the scope of permission that it is granting here.
9. The Happiness Show further represents and warrants that it has obtained all necessary releases for all persons appearing in the production.
10. The Happiness Show hereby agrees to indemnify and shall hold harmless any individual, group or television station presenting our episodes against all claims, demands, causes of action, actions, judgments, or other liability including attorneys' fees (other than liability solely the fault of the Indemnified Party) arising out of, resulting from or in connection with:
(A) the violation of any third party's trademarks, copyright, patent rights, or other intellectual property rights
(B) its breach of any of its obligations, representation or warranties in this Release; and
(3) any other claim that any person firm or corporation now or hereafter may have or claim to have (whether known or unknown, seen or unforeseen, directly or indirectly, or within or without the control of those persons and entities), for or on account of any losses, damages, or contract claims resulting from, or arising out of, during, or in connection with any individual, group or television station’s use of the episodes.
11. The Happiness Show further acknowledges and agrees that it will not be compensated for any uses made of the episodes.
12. Except for the permissions it is granting here, The Happiness Show retains all rights it may otherwise hold in copyrighted materials included in the episodes.
13. This agreement is to be as broad as permissible under the law. Each provision herein is severable, so that should any provision or portion of such provision be held invalid, the remainder of this Release Agreement shall not affect the enforceability of any other portion.
14. The validity, interpretation, and effect of this Release Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state or country where the episodes are presented.